Calendar Year 2020 – Total Potato Sales
Topic: Retail Sales
Summary of the 2020 Total Potatoes Sales from January 1 through December 31, 2020.
- Dollar and volume sales continued five-year highs during 2020.
- Total dollar sales increased by 16.4%, and volume sales increased by 14.4%.
- Every category increased in both dollar and volume sales, except for deli-prepared sides.
- Deli-prepared sides declined by 8.3% in dollar sales and by 10.6% in volume sales.
- Fresh, frozen, dehydrated, refrigerated, and canned potatoes saw double-digit increases in dollar and volume sales.
- Dehydrated potatoes had the largest increase in dollar sales and volume sales, 30.2% and 25%, respectively.