Definitions and Scope
- This policy covers how Potatoes USA and PotatoesUSA.com treats personal information that Potatoes USA collects and receives, including information related to your past use of Potatoes USA products and services. Personal information is information about you that is personally identifiable, such as your name, address, email address, or phone number, and that is not otherwise publicly available.
Information Collection and Use
- Potatoes USA may collect personal information when you register with Potatoes USA, when you use Potatoes USA products or services, and/or when you visit PotatoesUSA.com pages.
- When you register we ask for information such as your name, company name, address, email address, etc. Once you register with Potatoes USA and sign in to our services, you are not anonymous to us.
- Potatoes USA uses information for the following general purposes: to fulfill your requests for products and services, improve our services, contact you, and conduct research.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
- Potatoes USA does not rent, sell, or share personal information about you with other people or companies except when:
- We respond to subpoenas, court orders, or legal process, or to establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims;
- Potatoes USA may set and access cookies on your computer for the purpose of establishing a secure user session and preventing unauthorized access to your account.
Your Ability to Edit and Delete Your Account Information and Preferences
- You can edit your Potatoes USA account information at any time by contacting Potatoes USA at 303-369-7783.