MARKETING YEAR 2021 – TOTAL POTATO SALES Q2
Topic: Retail Sales
Summary of total potato sales from Marketing Year 2021 - Quarter 2 (October 1 through December 31, 2020).
- Dollar and volume sales continued five-year highs during Q2 MY21.
- Total dollar sales increased by 12.3% and volume sales increased by 9.3%.
- Every category increased in both dollar and volume sales, except for deli-prepared sides.
- Deli-prepared sides declined by 3.2% in dollar sales and 4.2% in volume sales.
- Fresh, frozen, dehydrated, refrigerated, and canned potatoes saw double-digit increases in dollar sales.
- Dehydrated potatoes had the largest increase in dollar sales and volume sales, 21.9% and 20.4% respectively.